Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

miss my school days


I miss my school time ! Come on...everyone does! Don’t tell me u don't miss ur school days...u have to b crazy to say NO ! I miss my school day !! i reeaaaaalllllly do...wish I could turn back time...but sadly I can't...so all that I can do right now is feel nostalgic :-)


It reminded me of everything in school..my friends... certainly miss my school days. i miss my friends who are so dear to me. Given a chance, i would like to go back to those golden days..., my wonderful n lovely teachers, the library, the classroom, the auditorium, the stage, the prayer...seemed like each n everything has a story to tell...everything reminds me of something or the other ! so many memories brought out in the mind in so little time...it's just fabulous, the feeling is something I just can't describe...I'd give anything to go back in time...oh I simply love my school !

Also my experience as a school prefect.. Oh yes, a prefect has some power over the other students like ordering them to line up outside the classrooms during recess-time. A prefect also may book an offender and send him to the disciplinary teacher for action in extreme cases of disciplinary problems. ...It is not easy to confront the different people with break school rules. A prefect must be understanding, tactful .....

I could actually visualize everything happening in front of me ! it was all so clear ! the matches tht I played for school, plays in which I acted on school day, , all the screaming n shouting, the exams, all that fun...everything was right there...right in front of me !

It. seems like everything happened just yesterday...WISH I could go back to school...back to the LIFE in school, back to the best place in the world....if only wishes came true, I'd be the happiest person on earth !!

There is soooo much to write ...so much to say, so much to express ….but words really can't express the feelings...I don't know what I am saying...I am too senti at the moment thinking about the past...makes me smile, makes me cry, make me laugh, ...its been just perfect...there's nothing I wanna change !!

All the years that I spent in the school were like some roller coaster ride...wish I could do it over n over again...love u my school n will always do so...my school is something which was, which is, n which always will b close to my heart !



I MISS MY SCHOOL DAYS….

1 comment:

  1. Sumpahan Allah Adalah Untuk Siapa & Kepada Siapa?Mengapa?www.rosemujahid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete